Want to begin a rewarding career within the NHS?
This is your chance to join a team that really make a difference!
Apprenticeship vacancies available now! Start immediately and get paid a salary whilst gaining a City & Guilds qualification in Business Administration!
Based in Fulbourn, Health Education East of England (HEEoE) are looking for Business Administration apprentices to start their career and support their vision to improve the quality of education, training and development in the East of England.
A limited number of exciting positions are available now so don’t miss this unique opportunity. The list of reasons why you should apply is endless but here are just a few!
- Get a nationally recognised qualification in Business Administration (whilst getting paid!)
- Become confident in providing a professional reception service
- You get to assist with managing events
- Incredible future prospects with the option to gain a permanent position with the NHS
- Amazing support, the NHS has its own dedicated Apprentice Support Network
- Experience in a challenging and versatile environment
- Easily accessible by public transport
Lucy began her career as a Business Administration apprentice and within 11 months was promoted to a permanent role of National Project Support Officer for Volunteering. Click her picture above to read about her experience so far!
So far 23 apprentices have made the step to join this NHS team – will you be the next?
To apply click here
For further information please contact Dani Beaty on 01480 422060 or via email at email@example.com