Help your finance team shine with an AAT distance learning apprenticeship!
Posted: 20 November 2019 at 10:15 am | Author: Amber Tennant
If you have a member of your finance team who is looking to upskill or move into a management role within your organisation, an AAT distance learning apprenticeship programme is the perfect way to develop the qualified team member you need.
What’s more – online accountancy training offers a wealth of benefits to your business:
- No college attendance: From registration and learning materials through to assessment, our AAT distance learning programmes are delivered entirely online, meaning you won’t lose your team member to college time and they can study outside of working hours!
- Cost effective: If you’re a non-levy paying business and you choose to invest in an AAT distance learning apprenticeship, the government funds 95% of the training fees!
- Develop a skilled and knowledgeable team member: An AAT distance learning course will allow your staff to learn the most up-to-date skills and knowledge required by industry, using a wide range of e-Learning materials and resources – from videos and webinars, to quizzes, podcasts and presentations.
What online course provision do we offer?
We offer a distance learning apprenticeship option for the full AAT accounting qualification:
- AAT Level 2 Online Accounts/Finance Assistant Apprenticeship (Distance Learning)
- AAT Level 3 Online Assistant Accountant Apprenticeship (Distance Learning)
- AAT Level 4 Online Professional Accounting/Tax Technician Apprenticeship (Distance Learning)
If you would like to train an existing member of staff, your employee will need to select the programme they are interested in and apply online.
- Study AAT online: Begin your career in finance with our flexible, online accounting & bookkeeping courses!
- Huge reduction in cost for the new Level 2 Accounts/Finance Assistant Apprenticeship Standard – Available Now!