National Apprenticeship Week: Develop your managers of tomorrow with a leadership and management apprenticeship!
By Amber Tennant
It’s National Apprenticeship Week!
If you have a member of staff who is looking to upskill or move into a management role within your organisation, have you considered investing in a leadership and management apprenticeship as part of their development?
Although many apprentices begin their journey as new employees, apprenticeships are not just for people new to a job! Our leadership and management apprenticeship programme can help staff members who are moving into their first management role to grow in confidence, as well as help more established leaders to learn new management approaches and take on even more responsibility. What’s more…
- Study weekends mean that your staff member will not need to take time away from work to attend college. Instead, they will attend two study weekends at our centre in Huntingdon.
- If you’re a non-levy paying business, the government funds 90% of the course fees; meaning an apprenticeship programme is the perfect way for you to create valuable opportunities for your staff, whilst minimising your recruitment and training costs!
- Apprenticeships maximise staff efficiency and productivity by developing knowledge, skills and professional responsibilities in the workplace. Throughout the programme, your staff member will get the opportunity to enhance their leadership skills and learn about building relationships, project/operational management, decision making, communication – and much more!
Why choose CAW Business School as a training provider?
The College of Animal Welfare (CAW Business School) have gained a well-earned reputation for excellence; delivering quality training, education and employer support. We are dedicated to providing your apprentice with superior training based on the needs of your business. Your apprentice will benefit from:
- Support and guidance from qualified tutors or assessors with strong industry experience
- Diverse teaching, learning and assessment approaches catering for individual needs
- Access to our unique Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) and extensive eLibrary resources
Apprenticeships are a great development tool to ensure your existing staff members enhance the skills and knowledge they need to be your business leaders of tomorrow. If you have a member of staff who is looking to upskill or move into a management role within your organisation, speak to them about a leadership and management apprenticeship today! If you would like to speak to a member of our team directly regarding apprenticeship training, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01480 422060.