Stuck for ideas this Easter bank holiday weekend? Apply for a TOTUM card to help you make the most of your holidays!
By Amber Tennant
Did you know if you’re a student at CAW Business School you may be entitled to apply for a TOTUM card?
With an average saving of over £500, the TOTUM card (previously NUS extra) could be the perfect way for you to make the most of your holidays and save on your purchases. The TOTUM card is available for eligible students for only £12 a year. You could save on:
- Travel and accommodation (selected airlines, holiday companies and hotels worldwide)
- Food and Drink (Co-Op, Pizza Express, Las Iguanas etc)
- Tickets (Odeon, Cineworld, Ticket Master etc)
- Music, Films and Gaming (Amazon, Game etc)
- Fashion (Warehouse, New Look, Missguided.co.uk etc)
- Books and Stationary (Inks4Students and Cartridge People)
- Health and Beauty (Superdrug, Vision Express etc)
- Technology and Gadgets (Apple, Dell, Ink Cartridges etc)
Please note the offers/discounts available are not fixed and may vary or be withdrawn at any time.
A one-off fee of £12/£22/£32 entitles you to a TOTUM Card valid for 12/24/36 months from the date of purchase.
Please call us on 01480 422060 to find out if you are eligible to apply for a TOTUM Card and to receive a Voucher Code needed to apply. You can then click here to start your application!