Managing Customer Relations
This session aims to develop understanding and ability to be able to manage customer relations as required by a practising or potential middle manager. The following key learning points will be covered:
- Conduct an environmental scan of the business environment in which your organisation operates
- Analyse factors that impact upon the organisation’s ability to find new customers and retain existing customers
- Use the results of the environmental scan, to plan strategies to improve the organisations ability to find and retain customers.
- Lead the implementation of strategies to improve the organisation’s ability to find and retain customers
- Appraise the customer supply chain to identify any strengths, weaknesses, opportunities or threats
- Use the results of the audit to recommend strategies to improve your organisation’s ability to meet customer requirements