Study Maths and English from the comfort of home with our live, virtual classes
Applications are open to study our Functional Skills Maths and English courses, starting in April. We’ll be running a short, online session every week for 15 weeks!
Why get a Functional Skills Maths and English qualification?
A functional skills level 2 qualification is a widely accepted GCSE equivalent and could help you to:
- Get a new job – if you’re looking to get back into the workplace or get a new job, you’ll know that many jobs require you to have a qualification in Maths. Plus, a qualification can help you stand out against other candidates.
- Gain a place on a college course – lots of schools and colleges require you to have an English/Maths qualification to study a course.
- Gain confidence with everyday tasks such as filling out forms, working out how much money you have to spend and other everyday tasks.
- Progress at work – if you already have a job, a qualification in English/Maths could help you get a pay rise or promotion in the future
- Help your kids with school work – gaining an English/Maths qualification can help you support your kids with their school work, especially during COVID-19
Why study English and Maths at CAW Business School?
- You can start as soon as 19 April and gain your English/Maths qualification in just 15 weeks
- Our flexible, part time study format means you only need attend one live session per week, lasting just two hours.
- We’re running the courses virtually, so you can study from the comfort of your own home, anywhere in the UK or even overseas
- Our expert distance learning tutors will support you throughout the qualification via email or phone
- The courses are open to all and have no formal academic entry requirements
- You may be eligible for government funding to help you pay for your course, contact us to find out more