Open All | Close All
We are committed to helping you to achieve your chosen qualification in a timely manner. Through the use of our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) and regular tutorials, we provide you with the study materials and support you need to make your time at college as straight forward as possible. Additional reading around your chosen subject is always advised and, with the help of our eLibrary and your studying membership to the relevant awarding body, you will have access to additional ebooks and resources to help you along the way.
If you have any worries about your studies whilst at college please speak to your tutor at the earliest possible opportunity. Your tutors can help you with study skills, planning your time, keeping on track and are always available to listen to you and work towards a solution.
Below are a few organisations who can offer support and advice:
- NHS Choices – can help with worries about alcohol, drugs, healthy eating, mental health, pregnancy, sexual health and much more
- NHS Smoke Free – Help and advice for quitting smoking
- NPSCC – Helpline 0808 800 5000
- Talk to Frank – drugs advice helpline
- BullyingUK – Bullying advice
- Samaritans – 24 hour helpline
Make sure you apply for an ‘Apprenticeship Extra’ NUS card even if you are not undertaking an apprenticeship (ignoring step 1 of the registration form). This gives you a card for an entire year rather than an academic year and don’t worry, it’s allowed, we’ve checked!