Invest in Your Future with Fully Funded Education Opportunities!
Posted: 7 September 2023 at 8:28 am | Author: CAW Business School
We are excited to announce that we have a contract with the Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Combined Authority (CPCA) to offer funding for residents of Peterborough and Cambridgeshire (most PE and CB postcodes) to undertake certain qualifications (subject to eligibility). Eligible learners are able to apply for a range of fully funded, high quality education and training courses to retrain and upskill; now could be the perfect time to take the opportunity to make a positive change towards your future career, for free!
If the following apply to you, you are likely to be eligible to receive funding to undertake a Level 2 course
- You live within the CPCA postcode area.
- You are aged 19 -23 years of age on the 31 August 2023, or 24 years of age or over and non-employed and in receipt of benefits, with your monthly income of less than £330 per month if applicable.
- You have not previously completed a full level 2 qualification for the course to be fully funded. Full or part funding may be available for a second level 2 qualification subject to eligibility.
If the following apply to you, you are likely to be eligible to receive funding to undertake a Level 3 course
- You live within the CPCA postcode.
- You are 19 -23 years of age on the 31 August 2023 and have not completed a full level 3 qualification before.
- You are 24 years of age or over and have not complete a full level 3 qualification before, or you are looking to undertake a second level 3 qualification and are unemployed (and in receipt of benefits, with your monthly work income of less than £330 per month if applicable), or on an income of less than £22,500 and require it for in-work progression.
Which courses may be funded under the scheme?
There are a number of courses which are eligible for funding. Some courses require classroom attendance, and others are available as online learning with tutor support.
Functional Skills and Level 2 qualifications that may be funded:
- Level 2 Certificate in Accounting
- Level 2 Certificate in Bookkeeping
- Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration
- Level 1 Functional Skills Maths
- Level 1 Functional Skills English
- Level 2 Functional Skills Maths
- Level 2 Functional Skills English
Level 3 qualifications that could be funded:
- Level 3 Diploma in Accounting
- Level 3 Certificate in Bookkeeping
- Level 3 Certificate in Leadership and Management
- Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement
If you are interested in undertaking a qualification and believe you meet the criteria but would like to confirm this, or have any other questions relating to funding, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: The list of eligibility criteria provided on this page are issued as guidance; additional criteria may apply. Your eligibility must be confirmed by our funding team prior to the start of your course, and it is recommended that advice is sought before application.