Apprenticeship Recruitment Day
Wednesday 1 August 2018, 10am-3pm
The College of Animal Welfare, Chord Business Park, London Road, Godmanchester PE29 2BQ
Whether you have just finished school, are looking for a career change, or want to retrain to get back into work, an apprenticeship could be the right move for you!
Our Apprenticeship Recruitment Day on 1 August 2018 will help you to prepare for future employment and be one of the first to apply for apprenticeships that are advertised through the College.
During the day you will:
- Start your job search: Discover where to find apprenticeship vacancies and look at current apprenticeship vacancies being advertised by the College. You can even apply for jobs on the day if we have vacancies that match your skills!
- Develop your interview skills: Look at how best to answer interview questions, prepare a list of things that you should (and shouldn’t!) ask at interview, know how best to present yourself and have a mock interview with feedback.
- Get a CV: Look at what to include to show off your strengths and leave the day with your own CV to make sure you are ready to start applying for jobs straight away.
- Determine your levels of Maths and English: Undertake basic skills assessments to help you identify your current working levels and where to find additional help if needed.
- Find out what employers want: Working with employers every day gives us a real insight into what employers want – we will share these with you to give you get a head start!
All this is completely FREE! What have you got to lose?