About: Laura Morris
Connect with me:
I graduated from The University of Leicester in 2008 with a BSc in Psychology. I have since gone on to broaden my experience within a variety of industries and have completed an additional Diploma in Event Planning. I have primarily worked within hospitality and leisure, digital marketing and B2B sales environments gaining a number of transferable skills. Following my recent success within my previous role where I broke a company record for the largest volume in one sale and achieved 300% of my target, I changed position to begin my journey at The College of Animal Welfare. I strongly believe that education and on-going training is essential for a business to be successful and am delighted to be working with businesses to allow them to see the associated benefits of developing their staff.
- NEW! TAQA qualifications now available!
- People put their effort into what is measured
- False promises…
- Are you playing communication roulette?
- CAW Student Awards Ceremony 2017
- Are you up-to-date with who can do an apprenticeship?
- So you’re paying the Apprenticeship Levy. Now what?
- Huntingdon Business Fair Champagne Winner!
- Colleague Communication
- CAW National Apprenticeship Week Awards (6-10 March 2017)