British Values Student Poster Competition – Win a Kindle Fire 10!
Posted: 2 December 2015 at 1:34 pm | Author: Laura Morris
What are our British values?
We need your help to design a poster to be displayed at our centres and used on our website to help us promote the importance of adhering to the five British values:
- The rule of law
- Individual liberty
- Mutual respect
- Tolerance of different faiths and beliefs
The winning entrant will win a brand new Kindle Fire HD 10!
Your poster should be A4 and created either digitally or by hand and submitted by31 December 2015. You can email it email@example.com, hand in to college, or post to CAW Business School, Headland House, Chord Business Park, London Road, Godmanchester, Cambridgeshire PE29 2BQ for the attention of Alison German.
Good luck everyone!
Terms and conditions
This is a competition run by The College of Animal Welfare. It is open to anyone who is a current student at The College of Animal Welfare.
- Entry will be open from Wednesday 2 December to Wednesday 31 December 2015.
- We reserve the right to end this competition at any point at our discretion.
- Entries must be your own work and not subject to copyright (including any images used in the poster).
- Entries should include your name and contact details (either within the email or on the back of the poster if drawn by hand).
- Digital entries should be submitted as a PDF or image file attached to the email.
- One entry per person is permitted.
- Poster entries will be retained by The College of Animal Welfare and may be used to promote British values.
The winner and prize
- There will be one winner. The winning poster will be decided by the Principal of The College of Animal Welfare.
- The winner will be announced the week commencing 4 January 2016.
- The winner will receive a Kindle Fire HD 10 16GB.
- The prize is non-transferable. There is no cash alternative.
- Study AAT online: Begin your career in finance with our flexible, online accounting & bookkeeping courses!
- Huge reduction in cost for the new Level 2 Accounts/Finance Assistant Apprenticeship Standard – Available Now!