CAW National Apprenticeship Week Awards (6-10 March 2017)
Posted: 23 February 2017 at 11:16 am | Author: Laura Morris
Do you know an apprentice that has gone beyond the call of duty or is excelling in their position? Perhaps you are an apprentice and think your employer or tutor deserves some recognition for the support and opportunities they are giving you. Why not nominate them for an award as part of The College of Animal Welfare / CAW Business School National Apprenticeship Week celebrations?
A £50 award will be given to the winners of the following five categories. Each day during National Apprenticeship Week (6-10 March 2017) a winner will be announced!
The categories are:
- Business Apprentice of the Year
(Business Administration, Customer Service, AAT Accounting and Medical Administration Apprentices)
- Apprentice Employer of the Year
(Organisation who has an employee studying an apprenticeship with The College of Animal Welfare)
- Apprentice Tutor of the Year
(Tutor or Work-Based Assessor from The College of Animal Welfare)
- Veterinary Apprentice of the Year
(Veterinary Nursing and Veterinary Care Apprentices)
- Animal Care Apprentice of the Year
(Animal Care and Horse Care Apprentices)
Nominations close on Wednesday 1 March 2017! Click here to nominate online
- Study AAT online: Begin your career in finance with our flexible, online accounting & bookkeeping courses!
- Huge reduction in cost for the new Level 2 Accounts/Finance Assistant Apprenticeship Standard – Available Now!