E&D Competition of the Month: International Mother Earth Day (22 April)
Posted: 3 April 2017 at 9:27 am | Author: Alison German
This month’s prize competition topic is International Mother Earth Day – enter and be in with a chance to win a £20 amazon voucher!
International Mother Earth Day, celebrated on 22 April, is an annual worldwide event that aims to broaden and diversify the environmental movement worldwide and to mobilise it as the most effective vehicle to build a healthy, sustainable environment, address climate change, and protect the earth for future generations.
In order to be in with a chance of winning a £20 amazon voucher, you simply need to submit an effort you have made to engage with and/or raise awareness of the topic International Mother Earth Day to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday 25 April 2017.
What you choose to submit is open to your interpretation, meaning you can enter anything you feel is relevant. This could be anything from artwork and videos, to personal stories, blogs, fundraising efforts or poems. If you’re struggling to think of ideas, you could send us…
- Photography – The earth is full of incredible landscapes and impressive natural phenomena. You could celebrate this by creating your own photoset to show off what’s great about your local area, or share the best pictures you have from the greatest places you’ve ever been to.
- News reports – Managing our land responsibly in the face of widespread industrial progress is one of the biggest challenges we currently face. Environmental threats transcend national barriers, affecting populations and wildlife both in the UK and overseas. Why not report on an environmental issue that matters to you; or tell us more about how we can protect the planet?
- Blogs – Blogging is one of the most accessible ways to share your ideas with others. There are endless possibilities when it comes to what you can write about. There are a range of environmental issues you could write about, including climate change, resource depletion, pollution, overpopulation or deforestation.
These are just a few ideas. Remember – we will consider whatever you choose to submit, provided it fits the theme!
This competition is open to all students and staff at CAW Business School. Entries should be sent to email@example.com, or handed in to College, by Tuesday 25 April 2017.
- Study AAT online: Begin your career in finance with our flexible, online accounting & bookkeeping courses!
- Huge reduction in cost for the new Level 2 Accounts/Finance Assistant Apprenticeship Standard – Available Now!