E&D Competition of the Month: World Religion Day
Posted: 4 January 2017 at 11:10 am | Author: Alison German
This month’s prize competition topic is ‘World Religion Day’ – enter and be in with a chance of winning a £20 amazon voucher!
This year, falling on 15 January, World Religion Day is about celebrating religious diversity, as well as encouraging religious and non-religious people alike to better understand the beliefs of others, and recognise the similarities that all religions share.
In order to be in with a chance of winning a £20 amazon voucher, you simply need to submit an effort you have made to engage with and/or raise awareness of the topic World Religion Day to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 25 January 2017.
What you choose to submit is open to your interpretation, meaning you can enter anything you feel is relevant. If you’re struggling to think of ideas, you could send us…
- Artwork – All religions across the world have a rich history of sacred art and imagery, why not celebrate this with some artwork of your own? You could create a poster with facts about different religions, or send us some photography exploring the theme of religion.
- Personal stories – Do you have a story to tell about the role religion has played in your life? Are there any misconceptions you think people might have about your religious beliefs? Sharing a personal story is an excellent way to break down stigma and open up discussion about a subject that is important to you.
- Blogs – Blogging is one of the most accessible ways to share your ideas with others, and there are endless possibilities when it comes to what you can write about. Perhaps you could tell us more about religious traditions, share some facts about lesser known religions, or do some research of your own and report back what you have found!
These are just a few ideas. Remember – we will consider whatever you choose to submit, provided it fits the theme!
This competition is open to all students and staff at The College of Animal Welfare/CAW Business School. Entries should be sent to email@example.com, or handed in to College, by Wednesday 25 January 2017.
- Study AAT online: Begin your career in finance with our flexible, online accounting & bookkeeping courses!
- Huge reduction in cost for the new Level 2 Accounts/Finance Assistant Apprenticeship Standard – Available Now!