Study AAT Accounting and Bookkeeping this September X
Posted: 3 June 2020 at 1:49 pm | Author: CAW Business School
Applications are now open for our AAT Accounting and Bookkeeping courses starting this September…
Following the expansion of our AAT training provision, we will now be offering accounting and bookkeeping programmes from centres in Huntingdon, Leeds and London starting in September.
Whether you’re just starting out on your career in accounting, already working in a finance role and chasing that elusive promotion, or looking to gain the skills to change career or get back into work – undertaking a qualification awarded by the Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) can help you to reach your goals.
AAT accounting and bookkeeping qualifications are internationally recognised and respected by employers across all industries. AAT courses will equip you with the practical skills and knowledge needed to succeed in the finance industry.
Read on to find out why studying AAT at CAW Business School could be for you:
- You will gain an internationally recognised qualification that can help you start out on your career in finance, develop your existing career in accounting, gain the skills to change career or get back into work.
- Completing the AAT qualification will earn you a generous fast track to chartered accountancy. You will gain exemptions with all the UK chartered and accountancy bodies: ACCA, ICAEW, CIMA, ICAS and CIPFA.*
- As the courses have been developed in conjunction with employers, this means you will learn the most relevant and up-to-date accounting and bookkeeping skills required by industry, making you more employable. This includes managing finances, budgets, cash flow – and much more.
- Get qualified without breaking the bank by taking advantage of our pay monthly scheme, which allows you to break down the cost of training into more manageable payments.
- Gain an AAT qualification in your own time with our flexible study options. We offer accounting and bookkeeping programmes from centres in Huntingdon, Leeds and London, as well as the option to study via distance learning. On selected courses you’ll have the option to study on a half day release basis (9.15am-1pm) or get qualified on an AAT evening course (5.30pm-8.30pm).
Apply to study AAT with CAW Business School today
For more information about our accounting and bookkeeping courses please visit our website or call us on 01480 422060.