Study AAT online: Begin your career in finance with our flexible, online accounting & bookkeeping courses!
Posted: 30 September 2019 at 9:56 am | Author: Amber Tennant
We’re delighted to announce we now offer the option to study AAT online!
The full AAT accounting qualification is available to undertake via online, distance learning – whether you choose to undertake the programmes as standalone qualifications or as part of an apprenticeship programme:
- AAT Level 2 Online Foundation Certificate in Accounting (Distance Learning)
- AAT Level 3 Online Advanced Diploma in Accounting (Distance Learning)
- AAT Level 4 Online Professional Diploma in Accounting (Distance Learning)
- AAT Level 2 Online Accounts/Finance Assistant Apprenticeship (Distance Learning)
- AAT Level 3 Online Assistant Accountant Apprenticeship (Distance Learning)
- AAT Level 4 Online Professional Accounting/Tax Technician Apprenticeship (Distance Learning)
AAT Bookkeeping is also available to study online:
- AAT Level 2 Online Certificate in Bookkeeping (Distance Learning)
- AAT Level 3 Online Advanced Certificate in Bookkeeping (Distance Learning)
Why study AAT online?
Being internationally recognised and highly valued by employers, the AAT distance learning qualification is the ideal way to kick-start a professional career in finance and accountancy from the comfort of your own home. Studying AAT online comes with a wealth of benefits:
- Entirely online – from registration and learning materials through to assessment
- No location restraints – study at home, at work, on the train, in the UK or overseas
- No time restraints – on your lunch break, late at night, at weekends
- Huge reduction in cost for the new Level 2 Accounts/Finance Assistant Apprenticeship Standard – Available Now!