Begin a successful career in finance with an AAT distance learning qualification!
Posted: 28 October 2019 at 9:50 am | Author: Amber Tennant
If you’re looking to gain the skills and knowledge needed to launch a successful career in finance, a distance learning accounting qualification awarded by the Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) can help you reach your career goals!
Being internationally recognised and highly valued by employers, the AAT distance learning qualification is the ideal way to begin a professional career in finance and accountancy from the comfort of your own home.
What’s more – studying AAT online comes with a wealth of benefits…
- Entirely online
From registration and learning materials through to assessment, our aat distance learning programmes are delivered entirely online, meaning you can shape your programme of study to suit you!
- No location restraints
No college attendance is required for our distance learning accounting courses, meaning you can start at any time and study from anywhere – at home, at work, on the train, in the UK or even overseas!
- No time restraints
Night owl or early bird? Studying AAT online means you have access to your course materials 24/7 and can study whenever you want – on your lunch break, late at night, early in the morning or even at weekends!
- Extensive e-Learning materials
Studying AAT online offers you the opportunity to learn using a range of different e-Learning materials and resources – from videos and webinars, to quizzes, podcasts and presentations.
- Expert distance learning tutor support
If you decide to study accounting online, you will be allocated a distance learning tutor to provide support via email and telephone when you need it. All of our tutors are industry experts with a wealth of experience in finance!
Why an AAT accounting qualification?
- Internationally recognised: Learn the skills employers want!
- Keep your career options open: Start work, go to university, become self-employed or become an accountant after AAT!
- Gain a fast track to chartered accountancy: Generous exemptions with accountancy bodies after L3 AAT!
- Boost skills and earning potential: Gain a comprehensive understanding of accounting and bookkeeping techniques!
- Benefit from high standards: AAT only work with the best training providers!
What online accounting courses do we offer?
All of our AAT accounting qualifications are available to undertake via online, distance learning – whether your employee chooses to undertake the programmes as standalone qualifications or as part of an apprenticeship programme. Find out more about our programmes…
- AAT Level 2 Online Foundation Certificate in Accounting (Distance Learning)
- AAT Level 3 Online Advanced Diploma in Accounting (Distance Learning)
- AAT Level 4 Online Professional Diploma in Accounting (Distance Learning)
- AAT Level 2 Online Accounts/Finance Assistant Apprenticeship (Distance Learning)
- AAT Level 3 Online Assistant Accountant Apprenticeship (Distance Learning)
- AAT Level 4 Online Professional Accounting/Tax Technician Apprenticeship (Distance Learning)
- AAT Level 2 Certificate in Bookkeeping
- AAT Level 3 Advanced Certificate in Bookkeeping
- Study AAT online: Begin your career in finance with our flexible, online accounting & bookkeeping courses!
- Huge reduction in cost for the new Level 2 Accounts/Finance Assistant Apprenticeship Standard – Available Now!