Survey shows high flying salary, job security and career progression for UK AAT members!
Posted: 26 July 2017 at 8:25 am | Author: Alison German
A survey undertaken by the Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) assessing the careers of its membership, has produced impressive findings regarding salary, job security, job satisfaction and career progression. Take a look at the key statistics…
- Average salaries of AAT members increase as they progress through the different stages of their AAT membership.
- Student and affiliate salaries have increased by 2% and 5% respectively since 2015.
- Within the last year, 32% of AAT members received a bonus
- 77% of students agree that studying for an AAT qualification has increased their earning potential
- 78% of full/fellow members, and 73% of students, are satisfied with their job
- 83% of members feel secure in their job
- 65% of members say their company provides opportunity for training
If you’re looking to train in accounting, the survey speaks volumes about the benefits of undertaking an AAT qualification. View the full survey breakdown
Study Accounting and Bookkeeping with CAW Business School!
Being internationally recognised and highly valued by employers, the AAT qualification is the ideal route to an exciting professional career in finance.
Whether you are just starting out on the road to a successful career in accounting, already working in finance, or looking to gain the skills to change career – our range of bookkeeping and accounting programmes (run in Godmanchester, near Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire) will help develop your practical skills and confidence in finance and bookkeeping.
Upon enrolling onto a course you will register as a student member with the AAT, giving you access to extensive e-learning resources, forums, networking opportunities and practice assessments.
Enrol for courses starting in September!
AAT Level 2 Certificate in Bookkeeping
AAT Level 3 Advanced Certificate in Bookkeeping
AAT Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Accounting
AAT Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting
AAT Level 4 Professional Diploma in Accounting
You can also undertake the AAT qualification as part of an apprenticeship. An apprenticeship is a great way to gain practical skills and knowledge, work experience, a wage and a qualification – all at the same time!
The AAT Accounting Apprenticeship at a glance…
- AAT Accounting: Level 2 Intermediate Apprenticeship
- Assistant Accountant: Level 3 Apprenticeship
- Professional Accounting/Tax Technician: Level 4 Apprenticeship
Useful sources to get started
- Study AAT online: Begin your career in finance with our flexible, online accounting & bookkeeping courses!
- Huge reduction in cost for the new Level 2 Accounts/Finance Assistant Apprenticeship Standard – Available Now!