CAW Business School to expand provision of bookkeeping training
Posted: 14 January 2020 at 12:04 pm | Author: CAW Business School
We’re delighted to announce that CAW Business School is expanding…
Our Level 2 Certificate in Bookkeeping will be available to study from centres in North London and Leeds, with the first programmes starting this March.
Whether you are just starting out in finance, are already working in the industry, or are looking to gain new skills to prepare for a career change, studying a bookkeeping course accredited by the Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) can help you reach your career goals.
Why study an AAT bookkeeping qualification at CAW Business School?
- Gain an internationally recognised qualification: Learn the skills employers want
- Gain clear career progression: Start work, go onto further study, become self-employed or become a bookkeeper after AAT
- Boost skills and earning potential: Gain a comprehensive understanding of bookkeeping techniques
- Benefit from high standards: AAT only work with the best training providers
- Cost effective: Spread out the cost of learning into manageable payments with our Pay Monthly Scheme
- Flexible training: Half day release study with online learning support
Visit our course page to find out more about the programme and register your interest
More about the new centres…
Our North London training centre is set within nearly 40 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds with an ornamental lake that is inhabited by wild geese and swans. North London Business Park also offers a range of on-site facilities including two cafés, a private gym, hairdressers, ample parking and open air communal seating areas. Get directions
Our Leeds centre is located just off of junction 28 of the M62 with free onsite parking. It is easily commutable from the surrounding area, being approximately 10 minutes’ drive from Morley or Batley, 15 minutes from Wakefield and Dewsbury, and 20 minutes’ drive away from Leeds and Pontefract. Get directions