CAW Connect: A new alumni association!
By Amber Tennant
We are delighted to announce the launch of our new and exclusive alumni association, CAW Connect!
CAW Connect is a new social networking website and education hub which will give our alumni the opportunity to:
- Be part of a professional online community: As an alumni member you will become a part of a close knit network of industry professionals, where you can connect with your classmates and network with other alumni!
- Access special alumni discounts and CPD offers: We have put together a wealth of industry benefits especially for our alumni. Gain discounts on industry congresses, CPD courses, professional body membership, clothing, merchandise – and much more! What’s more – members will also see the beginning of special alumni events and competitions. Watch this space…
- Benefit from exclusive resources and careers advice: Get ahead in the industry with the help of free careers advice, newsletters and resources from the college, all exclusive to our alumni community!
- Contribute to an online education hub: CAW Connect is the perfect place to enhance animal welfare by sharing knowledge, news and best practice with your new connections; and keep up-to-date with the latest industry news, views and developments using group forums and blogs!
- Stay up-to-date with college fundraising: As an alumni member, you can have your say on which charities the college supports, and team up with fellow alumni members to fundraise and make a real difference in your community!
CAW Connect will be open to students who have completed an accredited course with us at the point of certification. If you have a completed a course with us in the last 7 years, you will receive your login details shortly. If you completed a course before this, please visit our website to request your login details. To find out more about our alumni association visit www.caw.ac.uk/alumni