Looking for your first job in an office environment? Start your job search at our Apprenticeship Recruitment Day!
Posted: 21 June 2018 at 1:14 pm | Author: Alison German
CAW Business School is delighted to be running a new Apprenticeship Recruitment Day at its centre in Godmanchester on Wednesday 1 August 2018 for those looking to find a Business Administration, Customer Service or an AAT Accounting Apprenticeship job.
During the day we will not only be providing general help and advice on job seeking, we will also be screening attendees for any apprenticeships jobs that we are helping employers to fill. You will even get the opportunity to apply for jobs on the day if we have any apprenticeship vacancies that match your skills and interests.
Full-time education is not for everyone. For those who learn best by doing, an apprenticeship is ideal as it allows you to not only gain a recognised qualification, but you will earn a wage and gain real workplace experience at the same time!
During the day you will:
- Start your job search: Discover where to find apprenticeship vacancies and look at current apprenticeship vacancies being advertised by the College.
- Develop your interview skills: Look at how best to answer interview questions, prepare a list of things that you should (and shouldn’t!) ask at interview, know how best to present yourself and have a mock interview with feedback.
- Get a CV: Look at what to include to show off your strengths and leave the day with your own CV to make sure you are ready to start applying for jobs straight away.
- Determine your levels of Maths and English: Undertake basic skills assessments to help you identify your current working levels and where to find additional help if needed.
- Find out what employers want: Working with employers every day gives us a real insight into what employers want – we will share these with you to give you get a head start!
Whether you have just finished school, are looking for a career change, or want to retrain to get back into work, an apprenticeship could be the right move for you!
All this is completely FREE! What have you got to lose?
The event will run between 10am and 3pm. Book your place.
- Study AAT online: Begin your career in finance with our flexible, online accounting & bookkeeping courses!
- Huge reduction in cost for the new Level 2 Accounts/Finance Assistant Apprenticeship Standard – Available Now!