Grow your own finance expert with an AAT apprenticeship this September!
Posted: 26 June 2019 at 9:33 am | Author: Amber Tennant
If you’re struggling to find the best talent for your finance team, developing an accounting apprentice could be the answer to your recruitment woes!
Apprenticeship training is on the rise, with over 130,000 businesses across the UK now enjoying the many benefits that come along with training an apprentice. By taking on an AAT apprentice, you have the opportunity to…
- Cut your recruitment costs – An AAT apprentice will be contributing to your finance department as well as studying! Not only this – if you’re a non-levy paying business, then much of your apprentice’s course fees will be funded by the government.
- Develop the skills you need the most – Employing an AAT apprentice means you can shape their training in a way that best suits your business needed. What’s more – AAT apprenticeships have been developed in partnership with employers, meaning your apprentice will learn the most relevant and up-to-date accounting and bookkeeping skills required by industry.
- Grow a loyal employee – Nurturing someone from the very beginning of their career and showing an interest in their learning and development on completion of their apprenticeship can help you create a more loyal workforce and reduce staff turnover.
Why choose CAW Business School as your AAT Apprenticeship training provider?
Our AAT accounting apprenticeship courses (run in Godmanchester, near Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire) will equip your apprentice with the practical skills and knowledge needed to boost productivity and growth, covering key accounting skills such as:
- Double entry bookkeeping
- Indirect taxation
- Year-end adjustments
- Financial statement drafting
- Computerised accounting
- Income statement preparation
We offer the full AAT apprenticeship, made up of levels 2, 3 and 4…
- Intermediate Apprenticeship in Accounting (AAT Level 2)
- Assistant Accountant (Level 3 Apprenticeship)
- Professional Accounting/Tax Technician (Level 4 Apprenticeship)
As part of the recruitment process, we can filter applications for you and even arrange interviews if you wish – all for FREE! Take a look at the apprentice recruitment process
Hire an AAT apprentice today!
Our next AAT apprenticeship programmes begin this September. If you would like to know more about hiring an AAT apprentice, please visit our website or call us for a non-obligatory chat on 01480 422060.