Survey shows great salaries and job security for AAT members!
Posted: 10 July 2019 at 2:40 pm | Author: Amber Tennant
The Association of Accounting Technician’s (AAT) most recent membership survey shows impressive findings about salary, job security, job satisfaction and career progression for AAT members!
Check out the key statistics:
- Average salaries of AAT members increase as they progress through the different stages of their AAT membership. Student salaries are up by 6%!
- Within the last year, 33% of AAT members received a bonus.
- 77% of students agree that studying the AAT accounting qualifications has increased their earning potential
- 76% of members say they are very or quite satisfied with their current job
- 85% of members with UK companies say they feel very or quite secure in their job (job security levels have been increasing since 2011)
Study Accounting and Bookkeeping at CAW Business School
If you’re looking to kick-start a career in finance, the AAT Salary Survey speaks volumes about the benefits of undertaking an AAT qualification!
Whether you are just starting out on the road to a successful career in accounting, already working in finance, or looking to gain the skills to change career – our range of AAT bookkeeping and accounting programmes (run in Godmanchester, near Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire) will help develop your practical skills and confidence in finance and bookkeeping. What’s more – there’s still time to apply to start training this September!
- Huge reduction in cost for the new Level 2 Accounts/Finance Assistant Apprenticeship Standard – Available Now!