CAW Now Approved to Accept Enhanced Learning Credits for Armed Forces Members
We are delighted to announce that we are now a Ministry of Defence (MOD) approved Learning Provider to accept Enhanced Learning Credits (ELC) for the following qualifications:
- Level 3 Certificate in Leadership and Management
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management
- Level 5 Certificate in Effective Coaching and Mentoring
- Level 3 Certificate in Bookkeeping
- Level 3 Diploma in Accounting
- Level 4 Diploma in Professional Accounting
We are committed to supporting the education and professional development of our military personnel. We understand the unique challenges and sacrifices made by members and leavers of the Armed Forces, and we are honoured to be a part of the journey towards personal and career growth.
What are Enhanced Learning Credits (ELC)?
The ELC scheme is designed to assist serving members and leavers of the Armed Forces in pursuing further education and training. Through the scheme, eligible personnel can access funding to cover the course fees and awarding body fees for approved courses, helping them to make a smooth transition to civilian life or advance their career whilst in service.
Why choose CAW?
We have a long-standing commitment to excellence in education and have earned a reputation for delivering high-quality courses that are relevant to the needs of today’s job market. Our industry-experienced tutors ensure that you receive the best possible education and training in your chosen field.
How to apply for ELC at CAW
Applying for ELC funding for your chosen qualification is a straightforward process; here’s how to get started:
- Submit an online claim to the ELC scheme: You should complete an online claim and submit to your education staff by the recommended deadline. Please note you will need to choose ‘The College of Animal Welfare’ as the training provider.
- Submit a course application: After your ELC claim is approved, enrol on your chosen course at CAW providing us with you Claim Authorisation Note (CAN).
- Focus on your studies: With the financial aspect taken care of, you can concentrate on your studies and gain valuable skills and knowledge to enhance your career prospects.
If you have any questions or need further assistance regarding ELC funding or the eligible qualifications offered at CAW, please do not hesitate to contact our admissions team. We are here to guide you through the application process and help you make the most of this opportunity. We look forward to welcoming you to CAW and being a part of your journey towards success.