Bookkeeping and Accountancy training available to study remotely
Posted: 8 April 2020 at 12:40 pm | Author: CAW Business School
With many of us currently staying at home, now could be the perfect opportunity to learn something new. Did you know our bookkeeping and accountancy programmes are available to study remotely?
Accredited by the Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT), the courses can help you gain the skills and knowledge needed to change careers or pursue a new job in finance – all from the comfort of your own home.
We offer the following programmes…
- AAT Level 2 Online Foundation Certificate in Accounting (Distance Learning)
- AAT Level 3 Online Advanced Diploma in Accounting (Distance Learning)
- AAT Level 4 Online Professional Diploma in Accounting (Distance Learning)
- AAT Level 2 Online Certificate in Bookkeeping (Distance Learning)
- AAT Level 3 Online Advanced Certificate in Bookkeeping (Distance Learning)
Why study AAT online?
- Study from anywhere in the UK or even overseas
- Study whenever you want
- Benefit from extensive e-Learning materials
- Be guided by expert distance learning tutor support
Why study an AAT accounting or bookkeeping qualification?
- Earn an internationally recognised qualification: Learn the skills employers want
- Open up new career opportunities: Start work, go to uni, become self-employed or study to become an accountant after AAT
- Boost skills and earning potential: Gain a comprehensive understanding of accounting and bookkeeping techniques