National Apprenticeship Week: Land that elusive promotion with the help of a leadership and management apprenticeship!
Posted: 4 March 2019 at 8:30 am | Author: Amber Tennant
It’s National Apprenticeship Week!
If you’re looking to move into a management role within your organisation, have you considered undertaking a leadership and management apprenticeship to help you land the promotion?
Contrary to popular belief, apprenticeships aren’t just for people new to a job! They are a great path for people at any stage of their career – from those re-entering the workforce, to those wanting to reskill or change careers.
Our leadership and management apprenticeship programme can help you grow in confidence within a new management role, or learn new management approaches if you’ve been in a leadership role for some time. What’s more…
- Apprenticeships can help you boost your career prospects by developing knowledge, skills and professional responsibilities in the workplace. Throughout the programme, you will get the opportunity to enhance their leadership skills and learn about building relationships, project/operational management, decision making, communication – and much more!
- You’ll gain a trust, industry recognised qualification! Throughout the apprenticeship programme you will also achieve an ILM Level 3 / 5 Diploma for Managers.
- Study weekends mean you will not need to take time away from work to attend college. Instead, you will attend two study weekends at our centre in Huntingdon.
- If you work for a non-levy paying business, the government funds 90% of the course fees and your employer pays the rest; meaning an apprenticeship programme is a really cost effective way for you to develop your skills.
Why choose CAW Business School as a training provider?
The College of Animal Welfare (CAW Business School) have gained a well-earned reputation for excellence; delivering quality training, education and employer support. We are dedicated to providing apprentices with superior training based on the needs of you and your employer. You will benefit from:
- Support and guidance from qualified tutors or assessors with strong industry experience
- Diverse teaching, learning and assessment approaches catering for individual needs
- Access to our unique Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) and extensive eLibrary resources
If you’re looking to upskill or move into a management role within your organisation, speak to them about a leadership and management apprenticeship today! If you would like to speak to a member of our team directly regarding apprenticeship training, please contact us at email@example.com or on 01480 422060.
- Read more about the Team Leader / Supervisor Level 3 Apprenticeship
- Read more about the Operations / Departmental Manager Level 5 Apprenticeship
If an apprenticeship isn’t for you…
You can also study this programme as a standalone qualification.
- Huge reduction in cost for the new Level 2 Accounts/Finance Assistant Apprenticeship Standard – Available Now!