Want to inspire and grow your team?
Posted: 2 November 2016 at 11:47 am | Author: Laura Morris
CAW are looking for employers to participate in a brand new Traineeship Programme. Launching in January 2017 the programme will run from its Huntingdon centre and last a total of 10 weeks. It is fully funded by the government so there is no cost to you!
Traineeships are a great way to find emerging talent and you have a whole 8 weeks to explore if they would be a good fit for your team – without spending a thing!
The programme consists of individuals who are looking for the opportunity to get their first taste of employment. Each individual will attend two weeks at college undertaking basic work preparation skills before they then join you in the workplace. The full programme is set to run as follows:
- Weeks 1 & 2: The trainee attends college Monday – Friday
- Week 3: College attendance for 3 days, work placement 2 days
- Week 4: College attendance for 1 day, work placement 4 days
- Week 5 – 10: Work placement Monday – Friday
Whilst the trainee is with you in the workplace they can assist with the tasks set by yourself and will be fully immersed within your business. When their placement comes to an end you can either decide to interview the individual for a permanent or apprenticeship role within your company or you can elect to provide them with constructive feedback and a future reference, the choice is yours!
To join CAW in offering tomorrow’s talent a helping hand then get in touch today!
- Huge reduction in cost for the new Level 2 Accounts/Finance Assistant Apprenticeship Standard – Available Now!