CAW Now Approved to Accept Enhanced Learning Credits for Armed Forces Members
Posted: 23 August 2023 at 2:17 pm | Author: Alison German
We are delighted to announce that we are now a Ministry of Defence (MOD) approved Learning Provider to accept Enhanced Learning Credits (ELC) for the following qualifications:
- Level 3 Certificate in Leadership and Management
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management
- Level 5 Certificate in Effective Coaching and Mentoring
- Level 3 Certificate in Bookkeeping
- Level 3 Diploma in Accounting
- Level 4 Diploma in Professional Accounting
The ELC scheme is designed to assist serving members and leavers of the Armed Forces in pursuing further education and training. Through the scheme, eligible personnel can access funding to cover the course fees and awarding body fees for approved courses, helping them to make a smooth transition to civilian life or advance their career whilst in service.
We are committed to supporting the education and professional development of our military personnel. We understand the unique challenges and sacrifices made by members and leavers of the Armed Forces, and we are honoured to be a part of the journey towards personal and career growth.